We are pleased to let you know that for another year we are participating at the Recruitment Agency Expo Exhibition held on the 4th and 5th of October at National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham, B40 1NT!
- Do you feel a bit stressed out at work, where the smallest problem you’d usually deal with becomes an issue you cannot face?
- Is your work-stress making you feel ill-are you taking time off work that you normally wouldn’t?
- Do you get butterflies on a Sunday night and that feeling of dread that Monday morning is approaching?
- Do you sometimes lack the motivation to get out of bed and arrive at work later than you’d usually do?
- Are you as productive at work as you once were?
- What about the people you work with? Do they now irritate you (More than usual that is) and are you as sociable as you once were?
- Do you have a good relationship with your boss? Are they supportive, do they provide you with job-diversity and challenge you?
- Have you been passed-over for promotion, has your employer hired outside the company instead of promoting you?
- You have been asked to take-on additional responsibilities or your position has changed but you’ve not had a salary increase?
- Maybe you don’t believe in the company’s values anymore? Perhaps this is making the working culture uncomfortable for you?
- Do you fit in with the company culture?
- Remember the excitement and passion you had for your job-if this has gone-perhaps it’s time to consider a move?
- Finally realised that your boss is making all the money and you’re not
- You’re billing £100-150,000 and getting to keep 20% of it!
- You have outgrown the company you work for but don’t know how best to become self-employed
If any number of these resonates with you, you should be open minded to new career opportunities and be speaking with CNA Financial Services & Specialist Banking.
The prestigious Women of the Year Luncheon and Awards are back for the 35th year in October to celebrate the achievements of women from all across the UK. Pertemps, sister company of CNA International executive search, are a proud sponsor of the event, held at the Birmingham Metropole Hotel.
Generally, employers use an executive search firm when an executive job opening is important enough and senior enough to warrant the investment. We use the word “invest” for a reason. A retained executive search will likely cost you a minimum of £10,000 and can cost £100,000 or more — typically one-third of a candidate’s first year total cash compensation. If the cost of not filling the role with the right candidate is significantly higher than the cost of the search, then you may be ready to consider investing in the services of a retained executive search firm.
On the 3rd of November Gavin Chase Franchise Development Partner was invited by British Franchise Association to give his view from a franchisor perspective on what a franchisor is looking for in franchisees and why he believes franchising is a good option?
CNA International is attending the Franchise Exhibition in Germany Nuremberg don’t miss the opportunity to talk with us!