So you want to go it alone as an owner/manager recruiter?
CNA International Executive Search were at the Recruitment Expo 2017 at the NEC last week. As one of the visitors, an experienced recruiter, said to me "thank god I met you here today" not because Im a famous or anything but because we were the only recruitment company actually exhibiting.
We are pleased to let you know that for another year we are participating at the Recruitment Agency Expo Exhibition held on the 4th and 5th of October at National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham, B40 1NT!
- Do you feel a bit stressed out at work, where the smallest problem you’d usually deal with becomes an issue you cannot face?
- Is your work-stress making you feel ill-are you taking time off work that you normally wouldn’t?
- Do you get butterflies on a Sunday night and that feeling of dread that Monday morning is approaching?
- Do you sometimes lack the motivation to get out of bed and arrive at work later than you’d usually do?
- Are you as productive at work as you once were?
- What about the people you work with? Do they now irritate you (More than usual that is) and are you as sociable as you once were?
- Do you have a good relationship with your boss? Are they supportive, do they provide you with job-diversity and challenge you?
- Have you been passed-over for promotion, has your employer hired outside the company instead of promoting you?
- You have been asked to take-on additional responsibilities or your position has changed but you’ve not had a salary increase?
- Maybe you don’t believe in the company’s values anymore? Perhaps this is making the working culture uncomfortable for you?
- Do you fit in with the company culture?
- Remember the excitement and passion you had for your job-if this has gone-perhaps it’s time to consider a move?
- Finally realised that your boss is making all the money and you’re not
- You’re billing £100-150,000 and getting to keep 20% of it!
- You have outgrown the company you work for but don’t know how best to become self-employed
If any number of these resonates with you, you should be open minded to new career opportunities and be speaking with CNA Financial Services & Specialist Banking.
The prestigious Women of the Year Luncheon and Awards are back for the 35th year in October to celebrate the achievements of women from all across the UK. Pertemps, sister company of CNA International executive search, are a proud sponsor of the event, held at the Birmingham Metropole Hotel.
Starting up your own business is a big undertaking and the fact is that most fail within the first year. Here are some of the important steps to think about when planning to start up a new venture.